B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 67 Sutton Street, a four-story residential building in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn.
· Building consists of 3 renovated free-market units, 2 rent control units, and 3 rent-stabilized units of which 1 is vacant.
· Rent control units offer substantial upside, as “first rent” can be established at market rate if/when tenants vacate.
· As Tax Class 2B, the building is protected from substantial property tax increases.
· All eight units have 2 bedrooms. Apt 1L benefits from access to back yard & has washer/dryer.
· Public transportation is available via the G train at Nassau Ave station, and the L train at Graham Ave.
· Close proximity to Msgr McGolrick Park and McCarren Park.