Avison Young, as exclusive agent, is pleased to offer a development site at 617-621 Second Avenue (“Property” or “Site”) in the Murray Hill neighborhood of Manhattan. The Property features a combined 132± feet of wraparound frontage on the corner of 34th Street and Second Avenue. The Property provides developers with the opportunity to create a highly visible development on one of the most prominent corners in Murray Hill.
The site is comprised of three adjoining lots which have a combined lot size of 4,319± square feet. All three lots are zoned C1-9A, which has an R10A residential equivalent, allowing a maximum residential FAR of 10.00x and the potential to develop up to 43,190± square feet. With frontage on one of Murray Hill’s strongest commercial corridors, 617-621 Second Avenue offers prospective retailers exceptional visibility.
The corner development lot is conveniently located adjacent to the M34/M34A 34th Street Select Bus Service, a block from the Midtown Tunnel Approach and within walking distance from NYU Langone Medical Center. The site will also benefit from Phase 3 of the Second Avenue Subway which will have a station at 2nd Avenue and 34th Street once completed. 617- 621 Second Avenue presents a unique opportunity for an investor or developer to acquire an irreplaceable corner site in the popular Manhattan neighborhood of Murray Hill.
· 43,190± residential ZFA
· C1-9A zoning district, which has a R10A equivalent
· 70± feet of street frontage on East 34th Street and 62± feet of street frontage on 2nd Avenue
· In-place month-to-month tenancy offers covered land strategy
· Proximity to NYU Langone
· Nearby the M34/M34A 34th Street Select Bus Service, the East 34th Street NYC Ferry stop
· Not subject to Historic District or Landmark Designation
· Will benefit from Phase 3 of the 2nd Avenue Subway project