B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 301 Himrod Street in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn.
· The subject property consists of vacant land on the northwest side of Himrod Street between Wyckoff and Irving Avenues, running block-through to Stanhope Street.
· Site represents a very unique opportunity to build a site on a block-through lot in an area of Bushwick that consists of small walkup properties.
· Property is situated in R6 zoning, with approved plans for 46,365 BSF for mixed-use development that comprises of residential, commercial and community facility uses.
· Multiple transportation options are available with the L train’s DeKalb Avenue station within ½ block and M train’s Knickerbocker Avenue station 4 blocks away.
· Property presents a fantastic opportunity for a developer to invest in one of Brooklyn’s most sought after areas, and to meet already existing neighborhood demand for luxury apartments.