B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of 453 East 83rd Street, a 20ft-wide, five-story, walk-up, multifamily building of approximately 6,915 SF in the Yorkville neighborhood of Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
• 8 units, 5 vacant (1 free market, 4 rent-stabilized) and 3 occupied (1 free market, 2 rent-stabilized).
• Property has potential as a future substantial rehabilitation project, a new residential development, or as part of a development site assemblage.
• Recent condo sales on the Upper East Side have averaged more than $1,800 per square foot. At that level, a condo conversion for this building would sellout in excess of $10,000,000.
• Tax Class 2B – annual property tax increases capped.
• Located steps from York Avenue, a popular residential neighborhood lined with restaurants, cafes, bars and an array of everyday service providers.
• Includes approximately 6,760 SF of unused development rights.* — Download Setup for details.