• 526 Baltic Street features a 125’ x 100’ lot located on the south side of Baltic Street between Nevins Street and 3rd Avenue.
• Situated on a M1-2 zoned land, with an as-of-right FAR of 2.0, allowing up to 25,000 buildable SF providing significant opportunity for retail and industrial development.
• The property is located on the northern side of the Gowanus rezoning, which suggests an increase in FAR to 6, allowing up to 75,000 buildable SF, encouraging mixed-use development for residential and commercial uses.
• The property offers developers the rare opportunity to acquire a potentially large scale project in one the best areas in Brooklyn at a low basis based off future value.
• Property is improved by 12,500 SF commercial building that is currently being utilized as indoor tennis courts.
• Located within two blocks of 5th Avenue, one of the major retail corridors of Brooklyn with many restaurants, bars and retailers.