• 42,500 SF Commercial Building with 220’ of wrap-around frontage on the corner of Tompkins Avenue and Dekalb Avenue, in the neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.
• The building is 150’ x 62’ across 5 stories, offering light and air on 3 sides. A portion of the first floor has double-height ceilings, perfect for an auditorium, small gym, or common area.
• The building can be sub-divided, as there is a private entrance on the corner, which would allow for a roughly 9,000 SF office that can operate separately from the larger commercial space.
• The entire building was previously used as a school, with the potential of 20 classrooms, 20 offices, a double height auditorium, and a larger cafeteria. Preliminary plans and survey can be provided upon request.
• The building was occupied as early as this year, but will be delivered vacant, allowing for immediate occupancy, or to allow for a renovation and/or reconfiguration of the existing structure.
• Alternative uses include medical facility, non-profit administration, commercial offices, co-working, and student dormitory. The building falls in a residential zoning but the existing buildings non-conforming use is commercial.