B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 787 Franklin Avenue, a five-story mixed-use building in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn.
• The building has never been subject to rent regulation and is 100% free market. The building was converted from a 5-unit building via an Alteration Type 1 filing.
• As Tax Class 2B, the building is protected from egregious tax increases. An opinion letter from a tax attorney can be provided upon request.
• The units offer top of the line appliances, high ceilings with substantial light and air, hardwood floors throughout, and tenant-controlled HVAC systems.
• The residential unit mix includes three (3) 3-bedroom units, three (3) 2-bedroom units, one (1) 1-bedroom duplex and one (1) studio unit with a large terrace.
• Less than two blocks to the 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - S Franklin Avenue station, providing access to Downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan within 15-20 minutes.
• Located on Crown Height’s premier retail corridor with the best local restaurants, bars, and local attractions, including Prospect Park, Brooklyn Public Library, Prospect Park Zoo, and the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens.