B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 4022 Farragut Road in the East Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn.
This mixed-use property in prime East Flatbush consists of a 2 bedroom (convertible to 3 bedroom) apartment above retail space on the ground floor with a built out basement and backyard. Facing East, directly across the street from Paerdegat Park, both units welcome unobstructed park views and receive ample sunlight. This property will be delivered vacant.
• The subject property is a 20’ x 45’ mixed-use building located on the west side of Farragut Road between Albany Avenue and East 40th Street, directly across from Paerdegat Park.
• The building comprises of 1,800 SF, includes a 2 bedroom (convertible to 3 bedroom) unit over ground floor retail with a fully finished basement and private garden access.
• Close proximity to the 2 & 5 trains at Flatbush Avenue – Brooklyn College station on the corner of Flatbush Avenue and Nostrand Avenue along with
many bus options.
• The building has been perfectly maintained with elegant kitchen and bathroom finishes in the residential unit.
• The property presents a fantastic opportunity for an investor to invest in one of Brooklyn’s most sought after areas, and to meet already existing neighborhood demand for luxury apartments.