B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of 310 East 25th Street a 4-story walkup building, consisting of 19 residential units located in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Flatbush. Positioned between Flatbush, Nostrand, and New York Avenues, some of the most notable and sought-after retail corridors in Brooklyn, this 19 units asset offers investors both scale and location. With decently sized unit layouts, recent capital improvements such as new roof, new boiler and new fire escapes, this is truly an exceptional opportunity.
• The property is built four stories totaling approx. 13,296 SF, and is comprised on 19 rent stabilized units.
• The property is situated in Prime Flatbush, located on the southwest corner of East 25th Street and Clarendon Road, positioned between Flatbush, Nostrand, and New York Avenues with some of the most notable and sought-after retail corridors in Brooklyn.
• Recent capital improvements includes new roof, boiler, and fire escapes.
• Multiple transportation options are available within close proximity to either the 2, 5 trains at Beverly Road station, and Q train at Cortelyou Road station, offering direct access to Downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan.
• The property presents a fantastic opportunity for a investor to invest in one of Brooklyn’s most sought after areas, and to meet already existing neighborhood demand for luxury apartments.