B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 287 East 161st Street in the Concourse Village neighborhood of the Bronx.
• The subject property is a mixed-use building that has been perfectly maintained with two residential units through three floors and a street-level commercial unit extension.
• Offers a development potential of 14,652 BSF for mixed-use, additionally, a developer can increase the BSF via the Inclusionary Housing program, allowing for up-to 17,524 BSF.
• The building is currently owner-operated and will be delivered vacant at closing.
• Located within minutes of many great retailers at the Concourse Plaza, courthouses and Yankee Stadium.
• Public transportation is three blocks from the B, D, 4 trains at 161st Street – Yankee Stadium station, providing direct access into Manhattan and Brooklyn.