The Nowak Group of Marcus & Millichap has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of 189-193 1st Street. The subject property is located between 3rd Avenue and 4th Avenue in the Gowanus section of Brooklyn, New York. The property is currently configured as a 6,680 square foot M1-2 zoned warehouse with a FAR of 2, allowing for an additional 6,680 square feet of unused air rights.
Based on The Gowanus Rezoning Model, this property will capitalize on R6B zoning with a FAR of 2, allowing for an additional 6,680 square feet of unused air rights. This asset offers owner users, developers and investors the unique opportunity to purchase a turn-key warehouse and to capitalize on the rapid development and growth in commercial rents and property values based on the current upzoning occurring in this section of Brooklyn.
· Vacant 6,680 Square-Foot Turn-Key Warehouse
· Property Located Within Gowanus Rezoning
· Recent Survey, Phase 1 & 2, Title Report Available Upon Request
· 12-14 ft Ceilings – No Interior Columns; 12 Large Sky Lights, 12 ft Driveway
· Upzoning FAR Remains at 2.0 but Allows for Residential Development (R6B)
· Union St (R) to All Atlantic Ave Lines; 4 Av-9 St (F, G, R), Carroll St (F, G)