B6 Real Estate Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 1504 Jefferson Avenue, a residential development site in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn.
• Approximately 13,200 BSF with frontages on Jefferson Avenue and Hancock Street.
• Site represents a very unique opportunity to build a site on a block-through lot in an area of Bushwick that consists of small walkup properties.
• Features a lot area of 6,000 SF and an R6 zoning designation, allowing an FAR of 2.20, this translates into 13,200 BSF for residential development.
• The Bushwick submarket has emerged as an ideal residential neighborhood with several larger developments coming soon, including 803-819 Wyckoff Avenue and 16-14 Madison Street.
• Several other new and existing commercial amenities which include The Box Factory and Bridge and Tunnel Brewery.